For commercial activity MR. NORTH collects some data from its customers. Above all, we respect privacy and will never sell personal information. By ensuring that all personal information is fully protected, MR. NORTH will not collect any personal data without your explicit consent.
01. ENTITY RESPONSIBLE FOR COLLECTING AND PROCESSING THE DATA
The data are collected and processed by Linhas & Poentes Unip. Lda, with corporate entity number 514 606 118, headquartered at Rua Prof. José Meireles da Cunha 228, 4585-013 Baltar, henceforth MR. NORTH. It is the company responsible for the processing of personal data in accordance with the current General Regulation of Data Protection.
For any question regarding the processing of personal data you can contact MR. NORTH at the following e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
02. DATA PROCESSING
The personal data collected by MR. NORTH are strictly limited to those required for the purpose of treatment, however in specific situations other data necessary for the supply of products or services may be collected.
Personal data is requested when placing an order, a request for a quote, a request for information of products/services or when submitting forms via website.
Some of the personal data are mandatory and MR. NORTH will report this obligation. The provision of incorrect data is the sole responsibility of the owner.
03. DATA COLLECTION
The personal data are collected and processed by MR. NORTH in the following situations:
- If you contact us directly, through our website or by email, for example, if you are interested in our products/services and/or other issues.
- If you buy us directly products/services.
- If you respond to a marketing campaign, for example, by replying to an electronic newsletter or by completing the online data in one of the forms available online.
- If the data is sent by partners or by third parties, to the extent that the requirements in this regard provided by data protection legislation have been verified. This will happen if, for example, you have given your consent or if you are fully aware of your right to object and you have not objected to the transmission of your data to MR. NORTH.
If you are under 16 years old, please do not disclose your personal information unless your parents or guardians are authorized to do so.
04. DATA HANDLING
The collection and handling of personal data by MR. NORTH have the following purposes: Customer Management, Marketing, Recruitment and Management of people and suppliers.
- Customer Management, the processing of data is necessary for compliance with the Terms & Conditions of sale of products or services, such as budget requests. The availability of data is essential for MR. NORTH process the order. All data collected for the purpose of requests for information, suggestions or complaints will be treated solely for the purpose. Personal data collected for this purpose will be kept for five years after inactivity.
- Marketing, MR. NORTH may process the personal data collected to send information about products, new products, services marketed and other information such as participation in events or promotions. The processing of personal data will be carried out only with the express consent of the owner, rendered in particular by subscribing to the newsletter on the official website or through the consent of the holder, through the completion of forms. The communications will be made through email, by mail, via phone/sms. Personal data for marketing purposes will never be passed on to third parties.
- Recruitment, during the selection and recruitment process, MR. NORTH collects and processes personal data of interested candidates. The personal data of any candidate will be kept for five years. This personal data will never be transmitted to third parties.
- Management of people and suppliers, the processing of data is necessary for the fulfillment of company functions. The availability of data is essential for MR. NORTH establishes the appropriate employment contracts with the employees and orders to the suppliers. All data collected will be treated only for its intended purpose.
05. DATA SHARING
The personal data collected by MR. NORTH may be hosted, shared and communicated to subcontractors, such as for computer hosting, accounting or freight transport. All subcontracts will be managed in the terms allowed by the law that regulates the processing of personal data, these entities are obliged to keep confidentiality and to guarantee the security with respect to the personal data to which they have access, not being authorized to use that data for any other purposes or for their own benefit, nor to relate them to other data they have.
In situations where personal data are hosted in other companies, the level of confidentiality, security and protection of the same is fully guaranteed.
Personal data may also be made available to the courts and other competent authorities, in strict compliance with the law.
06. DATA RETENTION PERIOD
MR. NORTH reserves the personal data during the storage periods already identified and only for the period of time required, or for the fulfillment of obligations to which it is legally subject. In any case, once the relationship with the owners of personal data is over, they are no longer treated.
07. DATA SECURITY AND CONFIDENTIALITY
MR. NORTH undertakes to implement all necessary precautions to preserve the confidentiality and security of personal data collected and processed. To this end, a number of physical and computer security measures are adopted, in particular with regard to information systems, in order to protect personal data against unauthorized disclosure, loss, misuse, alteration or access, as well as against any other form of illicit treatment. Among others, we have implemented the following:
- Personal access restricted to personal data and only for communicated purposes.
- Protection of IT systems through firewalls, in order to prevent unauthorized access to personal data.
- Continuous monitoring of access to information technology systems with a view to preventing, detecting and preventing the misuse of their personal data.
However, it is not possible to control all risks related to the use of the Internet, alerting to the existence of possible risks associated with its use and operation.
Notwithstanding the security measures adopted, the user must also follow the recommended security practices, in particular regarding the installation and updating of security measures, such as antivirus.
08. RIGHTS OF THE DATA HOLDER
According to the legislation, the holder of the personal data has the right to access and change the data, as well as the right to request its removal or to object to the treatment. The rights conferred may be exercised through direct contact with MR. NORTH by email to: email@example.com, or by registered letter to: Linhas & Poentes Unip. Lda, Rua Prof. José Meireles da Cunha 228, 4585-013 Baltar.
The holder must be aware that in certain cases (for example, due to legal imperative) the application may not be immediately satisfied. If you exercise any of these rights, we will analyze and respond, within the period of one (1) month.
The holder of the personal data may also withdraw his consent at any time, when applicable, through the contacts made available. The exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions intended to safeguard the public interest (crime prevention or detection).
If you are dissatisfied with our use of personal data or with our response after exercising any of these rights, you have the right to complain to the responsible control authority.
For any question about the collection and processing of data by MR. NORTH, the respective owner can contact through email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.